First thanks for your amazing work, zola gives me very nice results.
I deployed my website on github pages using travis. The build worked fine.
And the website is available at : https://grelot.github.io/blog/
On my local machine (ubuntu bionic) zola 0.80 is working well and i got exactly what i wanted as a website. You can see the github repo here: https://github.com/Grelot/blog
The matter is that on the travis build for english (which is my
base_url) blog articles are not displayed. However blog articles are displayed for spanish and french “main page”.
I don’t know why i got different results with travis in github pages and zola --serve in local machine.